In order for this website to work properly with all its functionalities and to be able to further work on improving the site and improving the user experience, we need cookies. According to the regulations of the European Union we are obliged to ask for your consent before storing cookies. This means that by using this website, you have the option in a special browser to consent to or reject the use of these files. If you disable cookies, unfortunately you will not be able to use certain functionalities of the site that are supported by this technology.
We also use them for the purpose of:
- tracking visitor statistics - cookies collect information about visitor interactions on our websites;
- normal functioning of web programs - cookies are used for the normal functioning of certain features of the site that make it easier for users to access content.
With third-party cookies such as Google, Facebook, etc., we may collect information about the website visits and usage, namely:
- Your IP address;
- the type of operating system you are using;
- the language you speak;
- the browser you're surfing on;
- other similar data.
All data is collected anonymously and your personal identity cannot be revealed through cookies. If the User does not want cookies to be left on his computer, they must be deleted or blocked in the browser. Deleting or blocking cookies will make it difficult to access the content of the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores from a server in your computer or mobile browser (depending on which device you are accessing the page with), the first time you visit that website. After the first visit, each time the web browser requests an identical page from the server, cookies are sent from the user's computer to the server. In this way, the server has the ability to identify and track the web browser. We use the term cookies to refer to all files that collect data in the manner described above.
There are several types of cookies:
1) Cookies by duration
- Persistent cookies. Permanent or saved cookies remain on your computer after you close your internet browser. Websites use them to store information, such as your login name and password, language settings or cookie settings so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit. Persistent cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for days, months, even years.
- Session cookies. Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from the computer by closing the internet browser. Websites use them to store temporary information, such as the last few pages you have opened on the website you are visiting or items in your shopping cart if you are on a website that specializes in Internet sales.
2) Cookies by source
- First party cookies. First-party cookies come from the website you are viewing, and can be permanent or temporary. With the help of these cookies, websites can store data that they will use again the next time they visit that website.
- Third party cookies. Third-party cookies come from other websites, which are located on the website you are viewing. With the help of these cookies, other websites can track the use of the Internet on the website you are viewing for marketing purposes.
Please note that we do not control the setting of these cookies, so it is recommended to check the third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
3) Cookies by function
- Technical cookies - mandatory cookies - (always active) - necessary for the functioning of the Website and cannot be disconnected in our systems. They are usually set up in response to your actions that involve requesting services, such as cookie settings, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or send a warning about them, but in this case some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any information that could identify you.
- Functional cookies (can be turned off) - allow the website to provide improved functionality and personalization. They may be set up by us or third-party service providers whose services have been added to our site. If you do not enable these cookies, some of these functions may not function properly.
- Marketing (can be turned off) - allow you to collect information about the habits and behavior of users on the website in order to publish personalized ads They help us find out which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors navigate the site. All information collected by these cookies is accumulated and therefore remains anonymous. If you do not enable these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to track its effectiveness. They do not store personal settings directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not enable these cookies, you will encounter less targeted advertising.
- Analytical (can be opted out) - enable the recording of visits and traffic sources for the purpose of measuring and improving the efficiency of the website. They monitor the time that each of the visitors spends on the Website and evaluate certain parts of the Website. They do not store personal settings directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device.
How to accept or reject cookies
The cookie settings box is located at the foot of this website. After selecting the settings, you can at any time set the initial cookie settings also at the foot of this website.
By selecting I accept all cookies, you allow all of the above cookies to be stored on your computer or mobile device.
By selecting I accept only the necessary cookies, only the values for technical-mandatory cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device.
Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in the disabling of certain functionalities and features of this website. Since the purpose of cookies is to improve and enable the use of our websites, please note that by disabling or deleting cookies, you can disable the functioning of these features or cause them to work and look differently in your browser, so we do not recommend disabling cookies. You can additionally accept or reject some or all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. On the following links you can find information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used Internet browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to navigate the Internet in "incognito" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third-party apps that you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to delete your browsing history and turning on the option to delete cookies. More detailed information about cookies and setting your browser settings can be found on the www.allaboutcookies.org page.
Useful cookie guides:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Safari 5 for Mac: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- In addition, Google Analytics provides its own sign-out options http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies (Required)
- Analytical cookies
Technical cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the website and application are used to use the main functions of the website and application, to ensure security and to enable network management (e.g. session cookies that keep users logged in while they move around the site and cookies that store custom user settings). Without mandatory cookies, the website or application cannot function properly and unlike analytical, marketing and personalization cookies, we do not require visitor consent for them.
We use analytical cookies to track the use of the website and application, the number of visitors, the time spent, traffic analysis and optimization of the website and application. They help us understand and measure visitors' interactions with the website and app, their better understanding and improvement of how they work. They also allow us to test content and features to improve the experience and appearance of the website and app.